- Video Tutorials
A blog-system for Joomla 3+ that aims to be user-friendly and quick to use, while upholding all the features you could want out of a personal blog. JaggyBlog is a budget alternative to other commercial blogs but with that little bit more. Once purchased you can install on as many sites as you own.
- RSS feeds for blog posts and comments
- Comment system – approval, email notification and captcha. (compatible with JComments, Komento and Facebook comments)
- Blog tags
- Search engine friendly – URLs, Meta data and HTML.
- Templates to suit all web designs (Universal, WordPress and Newspaper layouts)
- Team-blogging – JaggyBlog hooks into the ACL settings of Joomla’s Category Manager to allow users to have their own blogging area.
By purchasing JaggyBlog you have these benefits for a year:
- Install on as many sites as you own
- Download updates.
- Technical support and bug fixes concerning JaggyBlog.
- Permission to modify the code.
- After the year period ends, you can still use JaggyBlog but you will no longer have access to updates or support.
JaggyBlog Side Modules
- Blog Categories – Displays the blog categories used in JaggyBlog.
- Blog Tags – Displays the blog tags created.
- Latest Blog Posts – Displays the latest posts, with their title and an optional snippet of text.
- Most Popular Blog Posts – Displays a list of the most popular posts.
- Latest Comments – Displays the latest comments made.
- Archive List – Lists out blog posts by their date, similar to WordPress.
- Calendar – Navigate blog posts using a calendar, similar to WordPress.
JaggyBlog Banner Modules
- DJ-ImageSlider – A free, third party module that displays an image carousel that can link to any URL. (Good for setting up to link to JaggyBlog blog posts.)
- Featured Blog Posts – Displays the latest articles set as “Featured”, with a snippet of text and a thumbnail.
- Search – Allow visitors to use Joomla’s search to find JaggyBlog posts.
- Social Share Buttons – Embed social share buttons into posts, such as Facebook Like and Tweet Me.
- JComments – Allows JaggyBlog to use the comment system from JComments. *
- Auto TOC – Displays a table of contents on articles and JaggyBlog posts.
- AceSEF – Use AceSEF to increase JaggyBlog’s SEF URL functionality.
- JoomSEF – Use Artio JoomSEF to increase JaggyBlog’s SEF URL functionality.
- sh404SEF – Use sh404SEF to increase JaggyBlog’s SEF URL functionality. *
* – requires manual installation. Follow readme.txt in zip file.
See JaggyBlog on a fresh install of Joomla. Or visit some of the client websites using it right now:
How To Install & Setup JaggyBlog
Team-blogging in JaggyBlog